If you would like to volunteer with us please do read on to find out more.
Are you passionate about the natural environment? Would you like to share this passion with others, learn new skills and meet like-minded individuals? Then join Torbay Coast & Countryside Trust’s volunteer team!
As a Trust volunteer, you will have training opportunities and any equipment and clothing that you need can be provided.
There are a whole range of volunteer roles, which are currently fully supported.
- Working in one of our visitor centres; a vital role in promoting the Trust to the public and providing a service to our visitors. Each centre offers the opportunity to learn about a different site, its heritage, environment and wildlife and to share our stories with visitors. We’re currently looking for volunteers to help in our Cockington Visitor Centre. No experience needed – just enthusiasm and friendliness!
- Animal Care at Occombe Farm including sheep, goats, donkeys, ponies, guinea-pigs and rabbits. Help with the daily feeding, cleaning, health and welfare of the animals. The Occombe Farm Park team are currently looking for volunteers to join them.
- Occombe Farm Kitchen Garden – Are you passionate about gardening? We are looking for gardening volunteers to join us on Friday mornings to work in the Occombe Farm Kitchen Garden.
- Assist with events and help to raise funds to maintain and improve the special places that the Trust cares for. Friends groups help organise these activities and support the volunteers. Further details can be found here on our Friends Groups.
- Spreading the word about Torbay Coast & Countryside Trust by distributing leaflets.
For further information on the above opportunities or to submit your completed volunteer application form, please email email@example.com.Application Form >
We like to meet all volunteers before starting with us and all volunteers have to undertake an induction programme.
We’re still recruiting for Long Term Volunteer positions. If you would like to know more follow this link…