Here at the Torbay Coast and Countryside, we want even more people to enjoy our extraordinary places. We want people of all ages and backgrounds to get involved with these places; be inspired by them, and love them as much as we do.
Trainee Countryside Ranger – Berry Head National Nature Reserve
Part Time – Ideally 4 days a week (30 hours) including some evenings and weekends.
Would you like to:
- Learn and gain experience in a land-based sector?
- Gain a range of transferable skills?
- Contribute to the care of an historic heritage site?
Becoming a trainee countryside ranger, is a fantastic opportunity to discover your potential, gain new skills and confidence, which may help focus build your career path. This opportunity could well be the next step into gaining employment in this diverse and exciting sector.
- Free shared accommodation,
- £1,000 training budget,
- Training and experience in the use of a range of machinery; strimmer, hedge trimmer, mowers, chainsaw and leaf blower,
- An opportunity to contribute to the care of a conservation area’s special landscape,
- The chance to lead volunteer groups and engage with visitors.
Download more information and an application form below. For more information about our Long Term Volunteering Scheme click here…
Closing date: Sunday 8th March 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 17th March
Start date: End of March/Beginning of April