Help us make Torbay a better place for people and wildlife!
Torbay Coast and Countryside Trust is a unique, award-winning local charity, dedicated to conserving Torbay's fragile heritage and helping people enjoy the natural world. We depend largely on donations, public and private grants and the support of our members to fund this crucial work.
How to become a member:
Adult Membership costs from just £29.50 a year when paying via Direct Debit. If you choose to pay by credit or debit card, the membership fee is £34.50 per adult.
To pay by Direct Debit, please click here and follow the instructions.
Annual membership includes:
- FREE for parking at Trust sites: Cockington (Higher Lodge plus the upper car park at the rear of Cockington Court); Maidencombe, Ansteys Cove and Berry Head National Nature Reserve
- FREE entry to Kents Cavern
- Discounts at Occombe Farm Café, Berry Head Guardhouse Café, the Thatched Tavern in Maidencombe, The Cary Arms in Babbacombe (discount may not apply on establishments' in-house offers)
- 10% off Trust events and activities for adults (excluding where concessions are already offered)
- Advanced notice and early bird offers on Trust events and activities
- Regular updates on events, activities and Trust projects
- Invites to exclusive member events
There are a range of membership for adults, familes and kids too!
Sign up online:
Adult Membership - Buy Now
GIFT Membership - Buy Now
Membership Renewal - Buy Now
Then post them to Torbay Coast and Countryside Trust, Occombe Farm, Preston Down Road, Paignton TQ3 1RN.
Alternatively, you can bring them in person to Occombe Farm Reception (Monday to Friday, 9am - 4:30pm).
We also offer family memberships and the option to add a child to your membership for just £7.50. To find out more about this, please call 01803 520022.
To qualify, a child must be:
- 16 & under
- living at the same address as an existing Trust member
Please note: memberships are non-transferrable and valid for the named card holder only, this applies to both adult and child memberships. Proof of ID may be required to validate your membership card upon use.