Help us make Torbay a better place for people and wildlife!
Torbay Coast and Countryside Trust is a unique, award-winning local charity, dedicated to conserving Torbay's fragile heritage and helping people enjoy the natural world. We depend largely on donations, public and private grants and the support of our members to fund this crucial work.
How to become a member:
Adult Membership costs from just £29.50 a year when paying via Direct Debit. If you choose to pay by credit or debit card, the membership fee is £39.50 per adult.
To pay by Direct Debit, please click here and follow the instructions.
Annual membership includes:
- FREE parking at Trust sites: Cockington (Higher Lodge plus the upper car park at the rear of Cockington Court); Maidencombe, Ansteys Cove and Berry Head
- FREE entry to Kents Cavern
- 10% off at Occombe Farm Café, Berry Head Guardhouse Café, Maidencombe Beach Café and The Thatched Tavern in Maidencombe, food at The Cary Arms Babbacombe (discount may not apply on establishments' in-house offers)
- 10% off Trust events (excluding fundraising events, including Occombe Beer Festival)
- 10% off Torbay Leisure Centre Annual Membership
- Early bird booking on our highly popular events and courses
- Invites to exclusive member events
Sign up online:
Adult Membership - Buy Now
GIFT Membership - Buy Now
Membership Renewal - Buy Now
Then post them to Torbay Coast and Countryside Trust, Occombe Farm, Preston Down Road, Paignton TQ3 1RN.
Alternatively, you can bring them in person to the Visitors Centre at Occombe Farm (Monday to Friday, 9am - 4:30pm).
We also offer the option to add a child to your membership for just £7.50. To find out more about this, please call 01803 520022.
To qualify, a child must be:
- 16 & under
- living at the same address as an existing Trust member
Please note: memberships are non-transferrable and valid for the named card holder only, this applies to both adult and child memberships. Proof of ID may be required to validate your membership card upon use.