We use an external company, Park with Ease, to manage our car parks, using an automated system.
Our car parks operate on a pay when you leave basis and uses a camera to record your vehicle registration when you arrive.
You pay at the end of your visit:
- enter your vehicle registration into the machine or visit the Park With Ease website and pay within 48 hours.
- pay the amount requested
Important parking information:
As from 1st June 2022, the parking charges will be increasing. Please see below.
|Time||Charges||Charges from 1st June 2022||Example||Example from 1st June 2022|
|Up to 4 hours||50p per 20 minutes||60p per 20 minutes||1 hour = £1.50 / 3 hours = £4.50||1 hour = £1.80 / 3 hours = £5.40|
|4 hours and over||£6||£7|
TERMS: Maximum period of stay – 12 hours within any 24 hour period – no return with 12 hours of departure. No overnight parking. Berry Head – No overnight parking – £40 charge (2200hrs – 0400hrs) applies to all vehicles including members and permit holders.
Trust car Parks include:
Use the links to navigate to our car parks:
- Berry Head National Nature Reserve Car Park; https://what3words.com/radiating.slack.moment
- Anstey’s Cove Car Park; https://w3w.co/locate.union.detail
- Cockington Higher Lodge Car Park; https://w3w.co/jogging.shadows.calculate
- Cockington Cycle Hub Car Park (4 hours max – membership parking passes must be displayed here); https://w3w.co/issues.butternut.pram
- Cockington Court – farthest car park from the Court (4 hours max – membership parking passes must be displayed here) – beyond the cob barn; https://w3w.co/cloth.workloads.storms
- Sharkham Point (free to park); https://w3w.co/newly.heads.hillsides
- Occombe Farm main car park (free to park); https://w3w.co/type.smile.trains
Join the Trust and you can purchase an annual Benefits and Parking Package including FREE parking at any of our car parks.
Become a Trust Member and park for free!
TCCT Tourist Parking Pass
Or buy a TCCT Tourist Car Park Pass: If you are a visitor to Torbay and intend to visit our sites regulary during your stay, why not buy a TCCT Tourist Car Park Pass. This will cover your parking for 7 days and is only £15 – that’s less than £2.50 per day! It’s great value for money and you will be supporting the work of the Trust at the same time! To purchase a pass follow the link or ring us on 01803 520 022.