We use an external company, Park with Ease, to manage our car parks, using an automated system.
Our car parks operate on a pay when you leave basis and uses a camera to record your vehicle registration when you arrive.
You pay at the end of your visit:
- enter your vehicle registration into the machine or visit the Park With Ease website and pay within 48 hours.
- pay the amount requested
|Up to 3 hours||50p per 20 minutes||1 hour = £1.50 / 3 hours = £4.50|
|4 hours and over||£6|
TERMS: Maximum period of stay – 12 hours within any 24 hour period – no return with 12 hours of departure. No overnight parking. Berry Head – No overnight parking – £40 charge (2200hrs – 0400hrs) applies to all vehicles including members and permit holders.
Trust car Parks include:
- Berry Head National Nature Reserve Car Park;
- Maidencombe Beach Car Park;
- Anstey’s Cove Car Park;
- Cockington Higher Lodge Car Park;
- Cockington Cycle Hub Car Park (4 hours max); and
- Cockington Court – farthest car park from the Court (4 hours max) – beyond the cob barn.
Join the Trust and you can purchase an annual Benefits and Parking Package including FREE parking at any of our car parks.
Become a Trust Member and park for free!
TCCT Tourist Parking Pass
Or buy a TCCT Tourist Car Park Pass: If you are a visitor to Torbay and intend to visit our sites regulary during your stay, why not buy a TCCT Tourist Car Park Pass. This will cover your parking for 7 days and is only £15 – that’s less than £2.50 per day! It’s great value for money and you will be supporting the work of the Trust at the same time! To purchase a pass follow the link or ring us on 01803 520 022.
parking advice for Covid-19
- Please consider leaving an empty space between your vehicle and others;
- Follow current Govt COVID-19 guidance on hygiene, protective equipment and social distancing.