We use an external company, Park with Ease, to manage our car parks, using an automated system.
Our car parks operate on a pay when you leave basis and uses a camera to record your vehicle registration when you arrive.
You pay at the end of your visit:
- enter your vehicle registration into the machine or visit the Park With Ease website and pay within 48 hours.
- pay the amount requested
Trust car Parks include:
- Berry Head National Nature Reserve Car Park;
- Maidencombe Beach Car Park;
- Anstey’s Cove Car Park;
- Cockington Higher Lodge Car Park;
- Cockington Cycle Hub Car Park (4 hours max); and
- Cockington Court – farthest car park from the Court (4 hours max) – beyond the cob barn.
Join the Trust and you can purchase a special Benefits and Parking Package to park for FREE at any of our car parks.
TCCT Tourist Parking Pass
Or buy a TCCT Tourist Car Park Pass: If you are a visitor to Torbay and intend to visit our sites regulary during your stay, why not buy a TCCT Tourist Car Park Pass. This will cover your parking for 7 days and is only £15 – that’s less than £2.50 per day! It’s great value for money and you will be supporting the work of the Trust at the same time! To purchase a pass follow the link or ring us on 01803 520 022.