Geography - Education Visits
Key Stage One
Wild and Noisy:
- This session includes sensory and creative activities to encourage learners to explore how the park is used by both humans and wildlife and how these may impact on each other in terms of ‘noise’.
- This session provides an opportunity to look more closely at some common native tree species. Learners participate in hands-on creative activities designed to help them increase their knowledge of native British tree species.
Key Stage Two
Now & Then:
- An exploration of Cockington uncovering its unique heritage and social history, in particular the connection between leisure activities from 1900 to the present day and the development of the park.
Cockington Country Code:
- Learners look at how humans and wildlife interact within Cockington, the types of activities that take place in such a popular green space and the impact they can have on the country park and its environment.
Finding A Way:
- A session packed full of hands-on outdoor challenges that test the group’s team working skills.
Wild About Wildlife:
- Tailor-made sessions offering learners the chance for a closer look at some of the Country Park’s resident flora and fauna, discovering where and how they live.
Download our education brochure for more details
Cockington Education Brochure
Tel. 01803 696244 or
Email Our Education Rangers