Art & Design - Education Visits
Key Stage One
Very Important Pollinators:
- Learners discover more about VIPs (very important pollinators) and associated plants through a number of activities.
- The session focuses on invertebrates and habitats, with learners going on a minibeast safari through two different habitats.
- This session provides an opportunity to look more closely at some common native tree species. Learners participate in hands-on creative activities designed to help them increase their knowledge of native British tree species.
Key Stage Two
Now & Then:
- An exploration of Cockington uncovering its unique heritage and social history, in particular the connection between leisure activities from 1900 to the present day and the development of the park.
Finding A Way:
- A session packed full of hands-on outdoor challenges that test the group’s team working skills.
Download our education brochure for more details
Cockington Education Brochure
Tel. 01803 696244 or
Email Our Education Rangers